12 x 12 Armor VCI Paper is a natural Kraft paper, with a neutral pH, that has been impregnated with Armor's proprietary VCI. Armor paper wrap absorbs moisture and utilizes armor's proprietary volatile corrosion inhibitor to protect metal from corrosion, Armor wrap offers VCI on BOTH sides of the paper for ease of use and application. It is also especially flexible, which allows for easier wrapping and conformability. Armor wrap paper is clean, easy to use, non-toxic and recyclable. Part # 14825
Benefits of Armor's VCI Nanotechnology
- Measures W (Width) x L (Length)
- 30# Paper
- The release rate of the VCI is faster than competitors
- The effect is longer lasting (up to 2 years)
- VCI paper does not alter any metal properties.
- Vapors will replenish inside the package
- VCI migrates to distant metallic surfaces and recessed areas
- The VCI will self-adjust to the environment based on humidity and temperature
- Meets all REACH and RoHS Requirements.
- 1000 Sheets
*VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) is a class of chemical compounds that emit rust inhibiting vapors into an enclosed air space to prevent corrosion on a metal surface.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES. AK and HI contact us for a shipping quote.