The JetStamp Graphic 970 hand held inkjet printer can print on porous or non-porous surfaces depending on which ink you choose. This EM 970 light weight mobile machine has one of the largest printing areas of any handheld devices available. Its simplicity, speed and advanced marking/coding abilities makes the Reiner JetStamp Graphic 970 invaluable. Printing graphics, barcodes, numbers, dates, time and text is simple with this machine. Software and rechargeable batteries are included. DOES NOT INCLUDE INK CARTRIDGE.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES - contact us for shipping costs to AK and HI.
A test print is recommended when purchasing this item, click the Test Printing Tab above to print the necessary form. Please be sure to send in your product and all required information.
Send your samples for us to make sure the printer and the inks are working properly for your application. Although, our inks adhere well to most surfaces, without samples to test we cannot guarantee how the inks will hold to your specific products. Often, some products have a release agents like silicone and or a petroleum residue that can effect the inks ability to adhere properly.
Ink colors available for this machine are:
EM BK MP3 (Black Agressive Quick Dry Inkject Cartridge) - Plastic and Metal
EM BK P3-S (Black Regular Inkjet Cartridge) - Paper and Cardboard
- Number, date, time, text and graphics and barcodes
- Stores up to 4 print images
- Automatic advancing numbering and dating barcode
- Print image can be created simply and quickly at the PC and transmitted via USB or Bluetooth
- Light weight 1.1lbs
- Since this machine runs on rechargeable batteries it can function on the go
- Your choice of regular ink for paper or cardboard or our specially formulated MP ink for marking on non-absorbent surfaces such as metal and plastic
- The MP ink dries quickly, is smear resistant and is great for marking consumer products such as food packaging, metal and bottles
- Max. print area dimensions: (W x H) 65 mm (2 ½”) x 12.7 mm (½”)
- Windows OS (See Manual)