Q: What is your Loyalty program / Rewards Program?
A: Our Loyalty / Rewards program is as follows:
- You must be a registered customer to be able to participate in our rewards program.
- Each time you make a purchase you are rewarded 1 point for every dollar you spend, not including sales tax (for orders that ship to Ohio) or shipping charges.
- When you reach a certain threshold, the first being 500 points you can redeem your rewards points for a gift certificate to be used on any future purchases at www.pack-secure.com
- You will receive an email after each purchase with the rewards points received for that purchase.
- To redeem your points: You log onto your account and look for your REWARDS information, when you have enough points saved you can click redeem to receive your REWARD, you will receive an email with a code for the Certificate.
* Please note that this program may be discontinued at anytime. We will give 60 days prior notice to the termination of this program. The termination notice will be posted on the FAQ page. An email will also be sent out to those on our mailing list. Please see the bottom of our website for mailing list sign up. If we terminate the program for any reason, a credit will be issued to your account for half of the points that you have accumulated. Example: if you have 300 points you will receive $1.50 store credit. A request MUST be made via email before the 60 days is up to receive the close out store credits. If you do not receive a response from us to your request, please assume we did not receive it and send your request again.
Some of the rewards that can be claimed are store credits. 500 points = $5.00 store credit, 900 points = $10.00 store credit and 2000 points = $25.00 store credit
** Any rewards points earned with orders that have special pricing will be voided.