These Brown U-Phase Wire Markers are perfect for color coding, electrical panels, marking wires and cables. They mark up to #6 AWG Wire (7mm) with visible, quick drying paint. The paint resists moisture, dirt, UV light, abrasion and oil. 10715PPM
- Adheres to clean sheath permanently
- 10 times more mileage than vinyl tape, at 20% lower cost
- The patented design is the result of a lot of hard work and ingenuity (U.S. Patent No. 7,320,553)
- Marking Temp Range / 0° to 110° Fahrenheit (-18° to 44° C)
- 6 AWG tip
- 13ml fill quantity (in milliliters, +/- 0.5 ml)
- Made in USA
- Qty 4
Paints and inks are xylene-free and comply with California Prop. 65, are not part of the U.S. E.P.A. list of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) and conform with E.U. RoHs Directive 2002/95/EC.
ASTM D 4236
Product conforms to ASTM D 4236 and is certified as non-toxic by a Board Certified Toxicologist, and labeled in accordance with LHAMA (Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act).