Polyethylene was first created in 1898. It was not until 1933 that this substance was used industrially. In 1935 it became a reproducible synthesis and the basis for LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene). Large scale commercial production began in 1944. At the end of the 1950’s HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) was being produced. Many revisions occurred throughout the years to create the Polyethylene we use today.
Polyethylene is a very versatile material.
Polyethylene Bags and Tubing have become a mainstay in today’s commercial and residential environments. They are used anywhere from bagging your food to creating custom packages for parts and even healthcare items. These versatile items come in various types, sizes, colors, shapes and styles (gusseted, zip (resealable), flat bags).
- Anti-static qualities are perfect for static discharge protection.
- FDA approved materials are used for packaging food products.
- VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) properties allow for rust prevention.
- Clear materials are perfect for storing items that need to be seen. Clear bags with white block are great for writing on to identify contents or even date coding.
- Colored items are great for concealing contents and many are used for light-sensitive products.
Any of these types of Poly Bags and Tubing are perfect for display purposes, setting the stage for brand recognition. Using Poly products saves room in storage areas. The use of this type of packaging keeps your items, dust-free, debris-free and helps reduce moisture.
Pack Secure has a large selection of Polyethylene products. Contact us for all of your packaging needs.
MOST ORDERS SHIP OUT WITHIN 24-48 HOURS
We focus on speed, quality and accurate shipping
OVER 25,000 ITEMS IN STOCK
We are an authorized distributor for many top brand manufacturers
TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Customer Service, Sales, and Tech Support teams are here to help
WE OFFER TECH SUPPORT
Support is offered on all of the machines that we sell